AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Business of the Year Award
- Small Business of the Year (1 – 25 Employees)
- Mid-Size Business of the Year (26 – 100 Employees)
- Large Businesses and Corporate Business of the Year (100+ Employees)
- Non-Profit / Community Organization of the Year
- Making A Difference in the Community Award
The Melrose Park Chamber of Commerce and Community Development (MPCCCD) has a tradition of giving to and enhancing the growth of our community members through education. As part of that tradition, each year the MPCCCD presents scholarships to Melrose Park residents who demonstrate the kind of character and qualities that represent the mission of the chamber and potential growth in our community. Specific scholarships, criteria, and award levels are determined each year by the Chamber staff and this information, along with the application process will be posted on our website as it becomes available. Scholarship winners are selected by a committee and will be awarded and recognized at one of the Chamber’s annual signature events.